Information for paid services consumers
State budgetary institution of health care of the Stavropol region “Regional Children Clinical Hospital”
- Address: Semashko str., 3, Stavropol, 355029
- e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, website: SKKDKB.RU
- tel.: reception 35-61-55, fax: 8 (865-2) 35-63-10
- PSRN 1022601953032 (certificate series 26 №000722099)
Information about the RCCH founder
- Ministry of Health of Stavropol region
- PSRN 1022601995712
- ITN 2633005994
- “ Paid medical services ” - medical services provided on a reimbursable basis at the expense of citizens’ personal funds, funds of legal entities and other funds on the basis of contracts, including voluntary health insurance contracts (hereinafter - the contract);
- "Consumer" is an individual intending to receive or receiving paid medical services personally in accordance with the contract. A consumer who receives paid medical services is a patient who is subject to the Federal Law “On the fundamentals of protection of public health in the Russian Federation”
- “Customer” is a physical (legal) person intending to order (purchase) or ordering (acquiring) paid medical services in accordance with an agreement in favour of the consumer;
- “Contractor” is a medical organization that provides paid medical services to consumers.
- “Medical organization” is a legal entity, regardless of its organizational and legal form, carrying out medical activities as the main (statutory) activity on the basis of a license issued in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Paid medical services are provided by the State budgetary institution of health care “Regional Children Clinical Hospital” (hereinafter - the “RCCH”); on the basis of the works (services) list constituting the medical activity and specified in the license for medical activity issued in accordance with established procedure.
When concluding a contract, the consumer (customer) is to be provided with information in an accessible form about the possibility of obtaining the appropriate types and volumes of free medical care under the program of state guarantees of free medical care to citizens and the territorial program of state guarantees of free medical care to citizens.
At the request of the medical service consumers and (or) the customers, the following is provided to them:
- copy of the RCCH Charter
- Regulations on RCCH
- Regulations on the structural subdivision of RCCH involved in the provision of paid medical services
- a copy of the license to perform medical activities with a list of works (services) constituting the medical activity of the State Budgetary Institution of Health care “RCCH” in accordance with the license.
For the documents listed above, the medical service consumer and (or) the customer may contact the head of the relevant structural unit or the administration of the RCCH.
At the conclusion of the contract, if requested, the consumer and (or) the customer, is to be provided with information in an accessible form by the head of the relevant structural unit and / or the doctor about paid medical services. The information includes the following:
- procedures for providing medical care and standards of medical care used during the provision of paid medical services;
- information about a specific medical worker who provides an appropriate paid medical service (his professional education and qualifications);
- information on the methods of medical care, the risks associated with them, possible types of medical intervention, their consequences and the expected results of medical care;
- other information relating to the subject of the contract.
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the head of the relevant structural unit and / or the doctor notifies the consumer (customer) that non-compliance with the instructions (recommendations) of the contractor (the medical worker who provides the paid medical service), including the prescribed treatment regimen, may reduce the quality of the paid medical services, entail the impossibility of its completion in time or adversely affect the consumer’s health.
Responsibility of the contractor (RCCH) and control over the provision of paid medical services
For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the contract, the contractor (RCCH) is liable under the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The harm caused to the life or health of the patient as a result of the provision of low-quality paid medical services is subject to compensation by the contractor in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Monitoring the observance of the rules for providing paid medical services by medical organizations is performed by the Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare under the established authority.